Director, Dr. Greta Warner, ext 1129
The Federal Programs Director provides support services and guidance to campuses and departments in assuring program implementation compliance in the use of Federal and State Compensatory Education funds. It is our goal to maximize the use of federal funds, reauthorized under the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), to eliminate the gap of our low –income children and support the District’s Core Values and Strategies.
- ESSA Consolidated Federal Grant (Title I Part A, Title I Part C Migrant, Title II Part A, Title III Part A ELL, Title IV Part A)
- Rural and Low-Income School Program Grant – Title V, Part B
- Carl D. Perkins CTE Grant
- Texas Virtual School Network Grants to Rural Schools
- Title I, 1003, School Improvement Grant
Parent Liaison, Mary Ortiz, ext 1840