As parents or guardians you can print the blank form and complete by hand or fill out the form online and print when completed. The parent or guardian will then bring the completed form to the school when registering the student. Information typed into the Student Registration Form / Student Entrance Form will not be saved and is not stored or transmitted electronically.
If the form is being completed online, a series of ‘pop-up’ boxes may appear. Click Cancel, OK, or No depending on your computer settings and preferences.
The Tab key will move you forward to the next empty space within the form. Click the check boxes or press the Space Bar key to select an option if required. The gray area of the form headed SCHOOL USE ONLY will be completed at the school by their staff.
To complete the registration process you will need to provide to the school in which the student is enrolling this signed Student Registration Form / Student Entrance Sheet along with:
- Immunization / shot records
- Report card and / or withdraw form from last school
- Birth certificate (original preferred)
- Social Security card (original preferred)
- Proof of residential address in parent’s / guardian’s name. Possible documents that can be used are utility bills (with the exception of telephone), mortgage closing papers, lease agreements, etc.
- Parent’s / guardian’s valid drivers license or picture identification
Elementary Entrance Forms
Please find the forms you will need to register your child. If you will bring this completed with you during registration it will help expedite the process. The attached PDF’s are designed to be completed of your computer and then printed or you may print them and complete them by hand.